11 Tips On How Suit Must Look On Men
Style for men are mostly expressed daily in every outfit worn. You don't want to step out on a red carpet or any occasion looking like you just got mugged... Every part of the body must have it's own cloth fittings and that's mostly why i go for tailored suits.
Now check out my list of "How Suit Must Sit On Men"
1. Collar Stay: They keep your collar erect, take them out before laundering and get them in there.
2. Lapels: Nothing defines a suit louder than lapels. Just try it slim, It's contemporary without too much hipster balony
3. Shoulders: A well made suit should hug your shoulders. Let it stay in a firmly way in other to move comfortably
4. Torso: Always should always fit the silhouette of your frame. Have a tailor sneak it in at the sides to highlights shoulders.
5. Sleeves: Think about width. Tailoring sleeves to rid them of excess fabric cuts a mean figure.
6. Pocket Square: Wear your top pocket square to bring to the chest and not the belly.
7. Tie: It's the first thing people notice. Keep it bold and classy and let it tie the rest of your outfit together. The tip of your tie should end at your beltline, no shorter, no longer.
8. Ticket Pockets: It helps you channel your inner dandy.
9. Flap Pockets: Just make it classic. No more talks.
10. Buttons: Three is spicy but two is where its at. Fool-proof low buttons will build a long slim look.
11. Cuff: It's like the frame on a painting. Let a little sleeve shoe through as a finishing touch. It also lengthens the look of your arm